Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Dishonored Death Of The Outsider MULTi8-ElAmigos

Game Description
The award-winning developers at Arkane® Studios will be presenting Dishonored®: The Death of the Outsider, the next independent chapter in the acclaimed Dishonored® series. Become a supernatural assassin and take on the role of the infamous Billie Lurk, who teams up with her mentor Daud to prepare the most difficult assignment of all time. The death of the Outsider takes advantage of Dishonored® 2's familiar gameplay and graphics style, and has all the features that make the series so popular - from the sophisticated combat system to the unique level design, to the compelling story that pervades every one of your decisions responding. With multi-faceted characters and exciting action, The Outsider's Death is the perfect entry point for anyone new to Dishonored, offering new gameplay and new insights into the world for long-time fans of the series.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Requires 64-bit processor and operating system
Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit version)
Processor: Intel i5-2400 (4 core) / AMD FX-8320 (8 core)
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Graphics: NVidia GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon 7970 3GB
Memory: 32 GB of available space

RECOMMENDED:
Requires 64-bit processor and operating system
Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit version)
Processor: Intel i7-4770 (4 core) / AMD FX-8350 (8 core)
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Graphics: NVidia GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB
Memory: 32 GB of available space

Archive Password: *dishonored-nzbrain*

You need to reply to and Like this topic before you can view the hidden attached file(s)!

[-] The following 1 user Likes CodeZ's post:
  • KennyH

It is remarkable, it is very valuable piece

Actually. Tell to me, please - where I can find more information on this question?